Functional Pathology Testing
Why might I use Functional Pathology Testing?
Sometimes the answers to your health problems may not be able to be found in standard pathology. This is where functional pathology can help.
As a fully registered and accredited Naturopath and Nutritionist, I am able to refer you for pathology should your case warrent further investigation.
What sort of things can we test for?
Examples of functional pathology testing that we may request include:
- Female Hormone Profile
- Oestrogen Metabolites
- Methylation and liver health status
- Comprehensive Digestive stool analysis – useful for detecting parasitic or bacterial infections in the gut as well as looking at overall gut health
- Food Intolerances and Allergy testing
- Full Thyroid Panel – T4, T3, TSH, Thyroid antibodies
- Inflammatory Markers like Homocysteine and CRP
- Genetic testing like MTHFR
- Heavy Metals